Please note that NET Health does not provide testing for the Coronavirus. You must contact a medical provider BEFORE going to their location for treatment.
Everyone throughout East Texas should remember to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Physically distance yourself when in public - Avoid close contact with people, limit unnecessary travel, and stay home as much as possible.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow or into a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects using a cleaning items that contain bleach.
- Wear a mask if you are sick, and/or if you are a caregiver to someone who is currently ill with a respiratory illness.
- Follow ALL recommendations from your local health officials, and assist our efforts to "flatten the curve" and to #SpreadFactsNotFear.