Our COVID vaccine clinics are made successful through the contributions of individual and group volunteers.
The actual duties depend on whether the vaccine clinics are held as a drive-thru outside event or a weather-contingent inside event.
(1) sanitizer assistants to help wipe and disinfect chairs within our waiting areas (when we are indoors)
(2) registration clerks to ensure each vaccine recipient has completed their paperwork correctly
(3) greeting/guiding entrants through our walk-in and drive-thru vaccination process
(4) capturing photos of health insurance cards within our pre-vaccination area
(5) ensuring smooth traffic flow (indoors and outdoors) in our post-vaccine area
(6) serving as a vaccine transporter to provide loaded syringes to the vaccinations stations (when it is a drive-thru clinic)
(7) rovers to assist moving signs and providing general assistance to NET Health staff who are operating the COVID vaccine clinics
** Restaurants and food establishments are welcome to cater lunch for our employees and volunteers **
If a listed day becomes cancelled, we will notify the restaurant(s) who signed up for that day and notify them this day is no longer available.
If you know of others would you like to volunteer their time to assist our COVID vaccination efforts, please share this webpage.